Shameless commercial exploitation - QuickTime Movie

I've been playing with the video cam, Final Cut and a compressor and came up with this initial draft for a commercial. It made me smile even in its unfinished form so I thought I'd share it with everyone.

Xtreme GT40 QuickTime Movie

Yes I need:

1. professional microphone
2. pretty babe for the final version
3. buy the sorenson compressor

Still, crank up the volume and run this draft copy of the movie. I love the torque reactions of the car in the close-up tach shots.

Hope you enjoy.

Mark

Cool spot!! You need a skate board or something like that to flip around or kick when you get out of the car!! Porsche will love it.

[ QUOTE ]
You need a skate board or something like that to flip around or kick when you get out of the car!! Porsche will love it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have a Cayenne model holding up the phone and I kick it out of the way. The kick got lost in the editing though. Guess I need a close-up shot of the phone resting on the Cayenne.

Lynn Larsen

Lynn Larsen
Mark,

This is the best view of the splitter that I have seen! It looks very natural on the car. The extended rockers are still a little difficult to see, but a pretty good view is seen immediately before it cuts to the interior.

You definitely got my attention on the splitter though. I'll be talking with you about it for sure; not a matter of if, just when.

By the way, I really hated not being able to make it up to VIR. As usual, it's a long story, but I really wanted to apologize because I said I would be there and didn't.

There are quite a number of us in the mid atlantic now. We should try to schedule a quarterly get together (at least) and I would vote for a trip to your place for the first:)

Regards,
Lynn

Back