side screen catches and hinges - where from?

Can anyone make any specific recommendations for catches and hinges for the openings in the side screens. What specific items to use, and where from. I am hoping to get some side screens with the opening cut out, but without fittings. I have heard mini mentioned
grin.gif
but are they any good, and are there any better alternatives.
confused.gif

Thanks

G

Hi Lee,
If you want them to be authentic then get them from Bob Putnam at ERA. There not cheap (because they are hand made) but they are the best. Mine cost about £275 for the hinge set including shipping and VAT, about two years ago. Contact Bob at [email protected].
Andrew

Hi lee
I can supply window catches (same as mk2) with stainless steel slider and stainless fixings.
Also can supply scratch resistant polycarbonate window sets

G

Roy,

About how much for the right & left side polycarbonate windows cost, including associated sliders and catches, and shipping to U.S." (In $US) Can they be trimed to fit a GTD?

Thanks,

Ben

[ June 07, 2002: Message edited by: Ben Miller ]

Roy
I am still interested. How can I contact you?? I've tried sending a private message with no result.
Lee

Lee,
I,ve tried to mail you from here but seems to be blocked, mail me with your contact number and I will sort them out for you

Back