SL-C images in Illustrator

I started thinking about paint schemes for my SL-C this morning. Graphics were created in Abobe Illustrator.

Join in the fun.

Attachments

• SLC_red_dark shadow.jpg
    SLC_red_dark shadow.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 438
Does anyone have a drawing ( Top, side, Tail, front )for use in Illustrator that could be used for designing vinyl wraps or paint designs.

This is more a long the line of the type of things I do, a lot of the time and I found that doing it with drawing make it a lot easier to get a good over all idea, then transfer it to a 3d view or to photoshop. Once you have a plan or a basic design idea.

Even though I do like the first one for a screen saver for my tablet.

Many of those views are lacking on the internet. Maybe someone here would be kind enough to post photos of those views of their car. Street tail and race tails please. I'll put some time into placing them into Illustrator.

I also Illustrator CC, along with Photoshop CC, so I can help with making them. Just need either good drawings or photos to use and can help work on them from there.

I took a few minutes and created the SL-C logo as a vector image this evening. I'm planning to add the SL-C logo into the vinyl graphics on mine.

Attachments

• SL-C logo.jpg
    SL-C logo.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 172
Anyone play with their 3D printers on some emblems? Seems easy enough with dry transfers and 3D printers to make whatever emblems for the cars too. Been trying to think of something for the GT-R that won't make people think NISSAN ;)

Yes, I know a little off topic but still in the similar thought pattern.

Fran..

I asked you for the font before and got no action from you so I made my own. I only plan to use the logos on my SL-C. I'm not reproducing your trademarked logo for the purpose of sale.

Last edited:
Back