FS USA SLC inner door trim panels (pair) Austin, TX

Mark B.

Supporter
I bought these with my kit but have decided not to use them. I unwrapped one of them for pics, the other is still in original packing wrap. Free or a few beers for the pair plus shipping from 78732.

Last edited:

Mark B.

Supporter
Still available. I'll be moving to Austin at the end of May, so anyone in Texas who wants them just let me know :) Shipping costs are pretty crazy unfortunately.

Mark B.

Supporter
Very helpful, thanks. Free is a valid offer as well -- I just want them to go to a good home that's not in my garage :)

Mark B.

Supporter
Still have these. Free to a good home with local pickup. Shipping is stupid expensive so not worth asking (Even to Houston apparently).

Hi mark. How much would it cost to ship them to Glendale California ? I might be able to take him off your hands. Thank you buddy

Mark B.

Supporter
Hi mark, I have not received any texts buddy
Hi Greg, not sure what happened -- you responded to a couple of them. Anyway the shipping actually came out to $166 after I did the final measurements so I assumed you didn't want them anymore after that text :) I'm very sorry I was so far off on shipping cost -- I thought they were 36 inches long, but they are actually 48 inches hence the big difference.

Back