***SOLD Super nice 2006 CAV #106 for sale ***SOLD

NickF

Lifetime Supporter
Like my 12/8 post state, I am holding the car for a Marine, and I gave him my word until the mid to end of January. Check back late January 2020, and I also have 4 others interested.

NickF

Lifetime Supporter
I have to make a phone call tomorrow and ask the guy I was holding it for to see if his deals have gone through and he is ready to buy. If not I will be open to sell it to someone else but not for a penny less than my asking price.

NickF

Lifetime Supporter
Tire kickers please do not inquire. If you want to buy my car it's 120k, not a penny less. Don't even ask.

[QUOTE = "f250r, post: 545869, membre: 27792"]
Les kickers de pneus ne vous renseignent pas. Si vous voulez acheter ma voiture, c'est 120k, pas un sou de moins. Ne demande même pas.
[/CITATION]

Bonjour
je suis français et je veux acheter votre gt40 au prix demandé de 120 000$ comment faire ?

NickF
I commissioned, specced, owned, sorted, raced CAV#106 and it is most definitely not the vehicle youre advertising.
Maybe go have a good look at the Vinplate??

NickF

Lifetime Supporter
NickF
I commissioned, specced, owned, sorted, raced CAV#106 and it is most definitely not the vehicle youre advertising.
Maybe go have a good look at the Vinplate??
You are correct, 107 was a typo. Its actually #104

Nick's CAV GT40 is car #104. He bought it off this site back in June 2018 when it was offered for sale. As Nick stated in his ad he pretty much redid the car and it is awesome!

NickF

Lifetime Supporter
Car has been sold as of last week to a deserving hard working guy in out East. Thank you all, and especially you Gary for all your help from the beginning all the way through the sale. I am sticking to my cobras and old mustang. Can't wait to my 65 GT350R back from Gordon Levy. He does great work. I just. GT40 will be my all time favorite car but just couldn't get use to the feel of driving.

Back