Superformance GT40 MKII For Sale. ***SOLD***

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter
hello Kirby
can you give me the references of the master cylinders, I have to change mine they sometimes flu
thank you

Paul,

Sure thing!

The clutch is a 0.700" diameter - Wilwood #260-6088
The brakes are both 0.625" diameter - Wilwood #260-6087

I got mine off of Amazon. $50 each.

Have fun! Not...
Getting the pedal box out is a real pain. You have to remove the evaporator box and lay it to one side.
Good time to plug up those water entry points.
Those sheet metal edges on the chassis are sharp and I have lots of scratches and cuts to show I've done it.
And make sure you mark which line is the rear brake and which is the clutch when you take them off.
:)

Regards,
Kirby

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter
Kirby,
That is well below market pricing.

Yes, that seems to be the case. Dennis told me it was very reasonable at $145K.
Yet, all interested parties have been saying it's too much.

It was recommended to put it on Cobra Country, previously. I will do that next week.
Been busy prepping race car for the CVAR event next month.

Thanks for the feedback!

Kirby

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Yes, that seems to be the case. Dennis told me it was very reasonable at $145K.
Yet, all interested parties have been saying it's too much.

It was recommended to put it on Cobra Country, previously. I will do that next week.
Been busy prepping race car for the CVAR event next month.

Thanks for the feedback!

Kirby
Cobra Country is a good venue if you can meet Curt's photo requirements. Of course people are telling you the price is "too much" as they are not real buyers. A true buyer will know the market and the pricing for a quality, nice car. Some people will pass by a car that they think is too cheap as they assume there is an "issue" or "story".

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
...Of course people are telling you the price is "too much" as they are not real buyers. A true buyer will know the market and the pricing for a quality, nice car...

"True buyers" are not above playing that game once in a while as well. "Nothing ventured, nothing gained" and all that. What would they have to lose? ;-)

Kirby Schrader

They're mostly silver
Lifetime Supporter
Cars seem to be pretty soft right now. I'd try Cobra Country and also the Shelby Group on Facebook. What CVAR race car do you have?

As Ron stated, I run the red and black 71 Pantera.
Here's a pic.

1549143919075.jpeg

Mike

Lifetime Supporter
That’s a giveaway Kirby. Be patient there are buyers out there.

How were you able to edit your original post? I asked but was told no.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
I think the edit feature may have a time limit, after which the “edit” option disappears.

Doug

Back