Superlite Moab

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
This is the truck we should have had at SEMA but its going to be at PRI instead now....

These are renderings using our CAD data and once I post a picture of the real truck its really great how close they look....

Attachments

• 24a.jpg
    24a.jpg
    750.4 KB · Views: 2,512
  • 26.jpg
    26.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 1,804
Are there proprietary beadlock wheels or are they furnished by builder? I'm guessing these are the pseudo-beadlocks as many states won't allow true beadlocks to be DOT. Or is this the off road only setup?

Beautiful - I have the military 37"x16.5" M/T's (Kevlar) on my H2. In relation that chassis is SHORT (height)! Totally sexy proportions, can't wait to see the Mojave.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Off the shelf wheels will be supplied that are not beadlock....

There are lots of wheel options out there for those that dot twant to be street legal or want to spend more on their whip...

Are there proprietary beadlock wheels or are they furnished by builder? I'm guessing these are the pseudo-beadlocks as many states won't allow true beadlocks to be DOT. Or is this the off road only setup?
I'm pretty active on some off road boards and I have never come across someone getting a ticket for beadlocks. Most cops don't care and for those that do, just say they're streetlocks :thumbsup:

I was just curious, Matt. I don't think a few of my cars would pass scrub laws either. If they do its just by the fact that our side walls have gotten so short. Splitter on one is just shy of 2".......listen for contact on the semi ruts.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
The Moab is aimed at the enthusiast that wants more han a UTV and a buggy but does not want to spend full trophy truck budget.

The chassis is built from 2"od DOM and is fully TIG welded,suspension is all lasercut plate and again TIG welded.
The steering system is class 1 race truck spec by Pro-am and the shocks are FOX, seats being mastercraft full suspension are an industry standard too...chosen by Ironman Stewart...

We are all really excited by Moab as I think it fills not only showcases our versatility but also enters us into a whole new arena for Superlitecars

AWD or 2WD? A little more on the engine and transmission setup please.

2WD (unless there's some radical changes that I don't know about)

GM LS engine with a Corvette C5/C6 transmission.

Edit: I keep coming back to check out the pics. Damn you!!! ;)

The MOAB will be a hit out of the ballpark, bottom of the ninth, bases-loaded grandslam--

(--but it doesn't seem very---light . . . . )

Les :)

Back