• IMG_2677.jpg
    IMG_2677.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 461
  • IMG_2772.jpg
    IMG_2772.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 387

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Racing again this weekend...Its a blast , seriously fun with a GSXR1000 for power...

We will be running at Loudon, NJMP, Summit point, Shannonville and Barber this season all being well.

Racing again this weekend...Its a blast , seriously fun with a GSXR1000 for power...

We will be running at Loudon, NJMP, Summit point, Shannonville and Barber this season all being well.

When is the Summit race? I'll have to drag myself over there to cheer. :)

I would definitely need some of those black pants, so the stains I would make would be less visible.

Fran, how much effect, both positive & neg, does the rider have on the actual driving? It seems the constantly moving weight shifts in directions sometimes different than the bike, must be huge and always just a bit unsettling?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bp28Dev-pOc

tumblr_m4xymiEf9g1qa9nrpo1_1280.jpg

hanna+mathews+side+car.jpg

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
The rider has huge input ...its very physical in the arms, shoulders and back as the rider you cant use your own weight to transfer. So you have to rely on the passenger and their timing is crucial

If Josh moves for and aft on the bike while over the right side of the bike/rear tire the bike will grip or understeer so throttle control is paramount along with passenger position at these times....

Keep in mind we are running on some wide slicks too so there is some serious G force to be taken into account..

Its a blast though.....

NICE! Looks like you have a front line rig there Fran and a 1000cc engine :stunned: that must be a wild ride. Don't flick your counterweight, you need him.

Picture - The winning worm was from San Francisco at this year's Phillip Island Classic. Wade Boyd (also a Classic IOM competitor), very nice guy and his SO Christina are the team, no pressure on that relationship.....

You should bring your rig over next year, join in the fun.

Attachments

• DSC09182.jpg
    DSC09182.jpg
    183.7 KB · Views: 286
Last edited:

marc

Lifetime Supporter
Kinda hard to wipe the smile from your face getting to do what youve always wanted. Congrats Fran!

Back