Superlite "side" cars

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
This is a pic of my new F1 Kawasaki zx10 powered sidecar from last weekend at Summit Point.
We had our first win of the season on Saturday with the hopes of more to come for josh and I

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 478

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Wow is that ever cool!!!!!
Would love to see the works under the covers sometime!!

How are your other projects coming?

Would I fit??? Oh wait... (J/k)

Looks like a blast. Are there certain guidelines on the chassis dimensions or body shape? Tell us more about it.

But .. you've NACAed it already!

Looks like fun, but I'm more of a cager. Pictures of what's under the skin would be good. I keep seeing a canopied three-wheeler though ..

Ironic, funny, appropriate "self sponsor" logo.
And lets do 'ave a look under.

Rainmiester- I hear you forgot your counter weight out there on course at one point....alzheimers setting in?

Donno in the US, but in France, the "passenger" for such machines is nicknamed "the monkey", for his ability to hang from every part of the body :laugh:

My Ex missus used to swing for a bloke in wellington, she only ever came off once and it left a nice little reminder.
not for this little duck i'm afraid. ill stick to 4 wheels thank you.

kaspa

Fran, Good job on the win, I know you've been working hard for it. I watch side cars on TV sometimes and think about your crazy ass. I thought it was funny when your rider told you that you sure as hell wasn't afraid to pass. And I think your comment was " we're racing". I watched coverage of the Isle Man TT and remembered the good tales you told of growing up over there. Once again congrats on the win.

Back