Team QRP visits the factory

Team Quick Racing Products had the pleasure of visiting the RCR factory last Thursday. What an impressive facility. Many thanks to Fran & his entire team of dedicated employees. Fran met us at 8am, & spent the entire morning showing us around the facility, and inside & out of the SLC race car. You really appreciate the quality of design & fabrication when you see it up close.
Fran even allowed us into 'top secret' areas, to show us what is coming in 2012. Exciting projects in the works. Can't tell any more as Fran would have to shoot me.
Our plans for next year is to build an SLC race car, with a second project right behind, if we can swing it. More about our plans as they unfold.
We are excited about working with RCR, as they are an accomplished technical partner, and we aspire to be able to share our experiences back to the group, & collect as much data as we can.
We also included in our trip, a visit to the IMIS trade show in Indy. We were surprised at the quality of the exhibitors, & made many contacts that will help make our SLC the best it can be. Just as good as the PRI show, & seems to be growing.
Thanks again to Fran for his hospitality, & we owe you lunch.

Ted
quickracingproducts.com

Welcome Ted (again) to the RCR community. It will be exciting to see another SLC based race car built and run at the races. We are looking forward to your tricks, insights and experiences with the SLC-R going forward.

Hey Ruth,
Team Quick Racing Products is a separate entity. My friend Greg & I excited about our program for next year. We are looking forward to working with Fran, & RCR, helping develop the SLC & working hard to showcase our companies products & services. We feel RCR & team QRP are a natural fit. The main goal is to have as much fun as we can, as that is the only way you can justify racing in the first place.
We will still help out Richard & Yvonne, & team PDG as much as we can. We are proud of their success, especially the 4th place overall in this years 25 hr race. We will also still focus on our friends & customers that have GTMs & other FFR products.

Ted

Back