Thermostat Housing Question

I’m in the middle of replacing all the water pipes on my GTD while I’m putting a new radiator in, and found my thermostat housing in a right state and needs replacing.

Looking online I’m having trouble finding one similar to one fitted. Mine has a small bore connection off the top which goes to my filler tank. All the ones I’ve seen so far just have the water pipe and water pump bypass connection.

Does anyone where I can source the same as mine? Photos below and any help much appreciated.


Bill Kearley

That looks home made, I have one that allows the hose bib to swivel. I cut of the bypass, tapped and plugged it then ran the bypass to the intake and in the same spot built in an air bleed.