Took the plunge!

Mark B.

Supporter
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking here for a while doing research and finally decided to place my order on Friday! So for the next 16 weeks or so I'll be gathering parts and building my motor :)

I'm building the car as a street car with occasional track days. Here's the plan so far:
-Orange gelcoat
-Street tail
-Matte black F14 wheels
-front lift kit
-Graziano transaxle
-LS-based engine with 650ish HP (still finalizing)
-Dry sump
-Oil and transaxle coolers
-Standard seats
-New style interior tub and panels

I also wanted to thank you all for the information I've already gotten off of this site as well as all of the questions I'll be asking throughout the process!

:thumbsup:

Welcome to the SL-C bunch Mark! The wait begins, you'll build that car in your dreams for the next few months too.

Congrats Mark! I look forward to chasing you around Hallet next year! Should be a lot of fun. If I can help, feel free to call any time.

Brave man, you placed your order on Friday the 13th,....only kidding. Congratulations and best of luck!
Jim

Mark B.

Supporter
Thanks guys!

Yea, Friday the 13th, 2013 -- that was probably asking for trouble. I'll probably end up running over a black cat with it my first time out too :)

Mark,
I also did the paperwork for our SLC on the same day, but must admit I didn't realize it was Friday the 13th until I read it in your post. In my country any supplier that receives 2 orders for custom built cars on a Friday the 13th in September of a year ending in 13, automatically gives each of these brave customers a 25% discount - I assume Fran (coming from a the same part of the world) knows this custom and will glady honor the custom understanding that it will bring fame and good fortune to his family & business for generations to come ;)

Back