Track Days

Doing a track day with people you know is often more fun than just turning up on your own.

I read posts on the forum from people who have done a track day, saying what a great time they had, and if I often think that had known in advance, I might have been able to book on the same day.

So, I thought I'd start this thread, where people can tell others when they have booked on a track day, or are thinking about it, so that other members can go along to if they want.

I'll start by saying that a couple of us are doing Goodwood on 19th March with Easy Track -book via the Goodwood website.

And, we are thinking of going to SPA either 28/29th June or 1/2 August, with a possible visit to the Ring at the same time.

So, post on here if you are intending doing any track days.

Doing a track day with people you know is often more fun than just turning up on your own.

I read posts on the forum from people who have done a track day, saying what a great time they had, and if I often think that had known in advance, I might have been able to book on the same day.

So, I thought I'd start this thread, where people can tell others when they have booked on a track day, or are thinking about it, so that other members can go along to if they want.

I'll start by saying that a couple of us are doing Goodwood on 19th March with Easy Track -book via the Goodwood website.

And, we are thinking of going to SPA either 28/29th June or 1/2 August, with a possible visit to the Ring at the same time.

So, post on here if you are intending doing any track days.

great idea. i hope quite a few are at the donny event in april, and i am hoping to get to angelsey in summer with some of the supercardriver forum guys again, will post the date on here when agreed,

Back