Transaxle comparison

I thought I'd post some (very) rough comparison data for various transaxle ratio's. I've made an attempt at gathering information to the best of my knowlege and sources. That said, I welcome any corrections and additions as with the Porsche 930 and the G50 and it's variants. The P stuff is difficult, as there are many ratio combinations available. If anyone has Quafie and RBT/ZF (model specific or Pantera)info to add, that would also be appreciated as well. I hope you find this useful.

Oh, Mark Worthington. If you can get the transaxle ratio's for the 01E 2WD from your German source, that would be appreciated. There's speculation that the 2WD version may have different ratio's than the AWD version. That may be a good thing, as the AWD 01E first gear appears to be quite useless (14.39:1) for a light weight car with a relatively high torque motor.

Andy

Appears as my attempt to attach the file did not turn out. Not as staight forward as I had thought. The file was accepted, but did not display. Can someone kindly send me a private e-mail on the best way of attaching a WORD file/doc?

Thanks,

Andy

Back