un1 clutch slave problems

hi guys
i,m trying to get my clutch slave cylinder to clear the clutch but having problems. i have a renault 21 un1-13 box and a standard renault clutch slave cylinder and willwood clutch master cylinder, running 1/4 bore solid clutch pipe but no matter what i do i can't seem to get the clutch to disengage from the engine. i originally was running a .625 bore wilwood clutch master and have tried changing it for a larger .750 cylinder but seem to get less travel than befor which was the opposite of what i thought would happen any suggestion would be welcome.
the clutch peddal is really light as well, i will try pressure bleeding the system to make sure all the air is out.

The clutch slave is a 28mm bore, so for the set distance movement of the 19mm ( 0.75 inch ) bore master cylinder you will get substantially less distance movement at the slave ( simple hydraulics ) We sleeve the slave cylinder to 22mm ( 7/8 inch ) with a 22mm ( 7/8 inch ) bore m/cylinder to get correct amount of movement at the clutch arm. Frank

thanks frank
is the sleve avaliable as a kit for that i could purchase from you or would i need to purchase a complete slave cylinder from you would you be able to provide prices if possible
many thanks chris

Back