UN1 Transaxle package ready to drop in and go

Renault UN1 rebuilt by Mach 1 transmissions with right hand gear change conversion, includes ford drive shaft adaptors covered less than 400 milesince rebuild.
Centerline alloy bell housing and adaptor plate to mount to SBC which could be adapted to other engines as the engine plate bolts to the bellhousing includes bearing carrier, bearing, clutch arm, slave cylinder with mounting plate and adjustable pushrod.
Chevy flywheel with Mc Cloud heavy duty clutch cover and special fricton plate with the Renault spline 400 miles only.
Cost me £1400 for all the parts
Built a big BHP motor having to go Porsche transaxle
Open to sensible offers
Mark 07720883884
Pictures here http://www.websyche.com/transaxle.html

Nope, didn't work for me either. Probably because he used a Chevy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

will sort the link out tomorrow guys. Don't let that big chevy scare you!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Mark, Chevys don't scare me. I have one in my garage as well! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Keith

I like Fords but Chevy's always made more sense in the UK. More parts and more bang for the buck. This one, lovingly assembled in my backyard now resides in the back of a racing Ultima. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 79252-Chevette2small.jpg
    79252-Chevette2small.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 471
Back