Utcc 2013

Grassroots Ultimate Track Car Challenge 2013 at VIR Full course on July 19th.

Anyone going or would like to go? I would love to see an SLC go and have a good time with the vettes and other cars there. My SLC is a year away from something like this. I went last year with my chumpcar and plan on going this year with slicks instead of dead 200tw tires, but it is only a chumpcar.

Bob from Atlanta- VIR is not all that far and the full course is a ton of fun.

If you want to get let me know as they asked if I had anyone else who would be interested in going so I can pass it along.

Troy

What is the format? Is it side by side, or time trials? What are the safety equipment requirements?

***Edit, I just checked:

All cars must pass a NASA Time Trial safety inspection. All cars must wear the required windshield banner

There are no other rules.

What is the format? Is it side by side, or time trials? What are the safety equipment requirements?

***Edit, I just checked:

All cars must pass a NASA Time Trial safety inspection. All cars must wear the required windshield banner

There are no other rules.

Uh,Oh.....I can hear Ricky Ricardo's gears grinding away from here!

I think it is 1-2 practice session of 20 min. Then 3 timed sessions of 20 min each. They grouped cars last year into two groups based on speed. I think it was like $225-250 each. You need a NASA time trail comp license. It was a good relaxed track day. If you want more contact info email me.

Grassroots Ultimate Track Car Challenge 2013 at VIR Full course on July 19th.
Troy

Troy - I went down the last two years and will likely go this year. Didn't enter but visited and watched my buddy John Meyers kick some A$$ in his little Brunton Stalker. Hopefully the heat index won't be over 100 degrees like it's been the last couple years. -- Mike

Last year was really hot. I had my EZ up and brought a big shop fan. We sat in front of it most of the day drinking and it was not enough. My lap times were 5 seconds a lap slower, hot weather so slower car, tires not as good and me hot in the car. Fun. I hope for low 90's or high 80's. Thank goodness for a cool suit.

Back