Want to say hi

Hi all,

I just wanted to say hi to all the people here sharing the same "infection" like me. My name is Carlos and I live in Germany close to the cologne area.

I will pickup my Tornado on the 29th this week at the Tornado facilities

In the meanwhile I finish the last bits and parts on my reconditioned 34 years old Cobra (Viper Replica). The interior need to be done and the painting. But this will take time until next year ;-)

Already in the garage for the GT is a 302 Ford engine, complete rebuild already with some mild tuning. I prefer to have the car not to powerful until the german SVA is finished as you might all know it's pain in the neck here in germany to make i street legal in germany. On the side there is a Lincoln Mark VII Engine which can be tuned as far as I want later on
Also already here are windows, UN1 gearbox, and some other "expensive" parts.

For the breaks I plan to use the original ones and replace them after SVA with HiSpec on the front and Willwood on the rear.

Tiers I am not sure yet, might 15" might be bigger, no decision yet.

Questions out of curiosity :

What brand and type Coil-over adjustable shock absorbers are you using ?

And how can I upload pictures because I have a some from an original one take at Nuerburgring this year ;-)

Cheers
(C)arlos

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Hi Carlos,
welcome to the forum. Look forward to seeing your build.
When you are writing or replying, scroll down to 'Manage Attachments' and take it from there to upload photos.

regards
Dave

Hi,

@Dave,thx for the tip, found the right button ;-) yes I will post pictures from time to time when i start the build.

@Scott, thx for the link, I already did know this one, I was asking for alternative Setups. Different People might use different Setups with good result.

And here is a picture of my current baby at the day I bought here ;-)

Cheers
(C)arlos

Attachments

• DSC00020.JPG.jpg
    DSC00020.JPG.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 225

Mike Pass

Supporter
Welcome to the ranks of GT40 fans.
Re: shocks. I use Protech. Light ,reasonable price and effective.
Cheers
Mike

Back