wayne carini

Surely is something wellknown in USA, but down here in old italy we finally can see his program in television (Chasing classic cars)
I definitely love this fellow running around the states to find old coffins or supercars to be sold on auctions:laugh::thumbsup:

Classic and Exotic Cars For Sale | F-40 Motorsports | Car Dealer in Portland, CT 06480

the parts I like more is when he arrives in typical american location with old people saving old cars. Wonder if he will ever discover a gt40....:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Paolo, I saw Mr. Carini at the recent Amelia Island Concours Event. He was an invited judge for hte event. Seems like a decent bloke. Make no mistake though the Chasing Classic Car show has done wonders for him and his business as many never had heard of him prior to the show. I like the program and some of the stuff he finds is remarkable.....like the 246 Dino found under a tent after 15 years. WOW! I too would hope someone would find an old GT40 sitting around somewhere. I just hope I find before he does!!

Paolo, I saw Mr. Carini at the recent Amelia Island Concours Event. He was an invited judge for hte event. Seems like a decent bloke. Make no mistake though the Chasing Classic Car show has done wonders for him and his business as many never had heard of him prior to the show. I like the program and some of the stuff he finds is remarkable.....like the 246 Dino found under a tent after 15 years. WOW! I too would hope someone would find an old GT40 sitting around somewhere. I just hope I find before he does!!

Jimmy, I'm on your trail :)

ahah, right. It is cool the program indeed, more than the fellow.I like the approach they have on cars (even if surely the 99% of people making the same job is the same).

Finally at least I can see something different than Big brother,survivor or berlo's whore programs in tv.And it is surely less fake than Bear Grylls eating dead animals in Highlands in Wales..

Back