Went to the 24 hours of Daytona,,

Had a great time. First time ever there , you can buy a paddock pass and watch them work on the cars . Rome the infield and watch from all different points .Wish there was more variety of cars running but they did have some historics on display (962s ,T-70, Jags) and they went out on the track for a while before the big race .

Attachments

• 73706-DSC00059a.jpg
    73706-DSC00059a.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 262
Last one for you Crown fans,,, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 73711-DSC00227a.jpg
    73711-DSC00227a.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 256
Dan,

I had a feeling you would break down and go. Looks like you had a great time. Did you meet your brother there? Did you get in on any of the Giant Feeds with your friends or was it the ol' soggy sandwich? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Next time try to save some time to get over to this coast.

Hi Dan ,I was solo at the track, my brother could not make it. I bought food from the food vendors and actually it was pretty good considering. Someday I will make it down to visit you , thats for sure. Inside of the Fernandez Lowes car,,,

Attachments

• 73729-DSC00041a.jpg
    73729-DSC00041a.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 227
Great shots ! I usually make it to Sebring, and was going to try Daytona this year but my friend dropped out on me.

I have been regretting not being there all week (nd not just because it rained here all weekend either !).

Back