What do you think for a SL-C color?

Here's what I'm down to for color on my SL-C, bright blue with dark accents, Viper blue with lighter accents or the orange with black accents.

What does everyone think?

Attachments

• IMGP1129.jpg
    IMGP1129.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 406
  • IMGP1130.jpg
    IMGP1130.jpg
    162.5 KB · Views: 361

Jim Craik

Lifetime Supporter
Allen,

I have to agree with Molleur, any color will look good..........it's a wonderful shape.

How about all three, that light blue, dark blue, red color combination has been popping up all over. From news rooms to airline paint schemes

I know that BMW and Martini have been using them for years, quite well in my opinion.

A nicely done variation on a Martini/Parmalat scheme would really pop!

Last edited:
Nice looks remiscient of the 917's back when they dominated. Bet you'll have alot of fans come out of the woodwork at gas/cop stops.

Didn't you used to Dp cars for porsche?

How do you think the Slc compares to those DP porsches?

I am just not a huge fan of blue. My opinion would be go with the orange with black accents. I recommend one 2" stripe with a 1/2" stripe on either side running down the drivers side.

Something like this!

P2176945b.jpg

Somthing that "racey" would look breath-taking -- a thumbs up from me. If subtly is more your style I suggest going the way of the newer Rolls Royce's and juxtapose a "loud" color w/ a "soft" color (e.g. Silver on top w/ dark blue on bottom).

Back