What music do you listen to while driving your car?

What is the best music to listen to...other than exhaust tones, while you are driving you car?

Tell us what you have racked into your MP3 player or on CD that you play while driving.

:D :D :D

Use earphones if you hope to hear anything - the engine which sits almost right beside you commands your utmost attention!

John
:thumbsup:

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
I don't have the luxury of MP3 or CD player but I am reminded that I used to love playing Wagner while flying aerobatics. Sort of getting your rocks off in slightly different way.......

ps - what is an MP3? :confused:

My tastes are somewhat eclectic.

Usually, anything guitar driven - Van Halen, Clapton, Hendrix, Rhoads, John Sykes, Nuno
Bettancourt, George Lynch, Jeff Watson, Brad Gillis, Sabbath, Deep Purple, etc.

Sometimes I'm in a more Jazzy mood and listen to Jaco, DiMeola, George Benson, Larry
Carlton, Steve Cropper, Paco De Lucia, Allan Holdsworth, McLaughlin and Letheny, etc.

Sometimes I grab onto some Funk and Funk/Rock - Bootsie, George Clinton ...

And sometimes, just the general 70's and 80's rock.

Basically, whatever pops into my head that morning, I root out the CD.

Ian

The Angels - A habit that started in my old 351 Falcon and has been played in my V8s ever since.

No way. Get .... ... off! Those were the days. :)

Tim.

Bad to the bone if i could figure a place to speakers with out hacking up the doors. I have the hidden audio unit.
Lloyd

Any of the oldies; Shadows, Ventures =all the surfing music, Wipe out, Pipe Line, Dick Dale.

Back