Window Slider Option for GT40

Pathfinder Motorsports

Sponsoring Vendor
Pathfinder worked with a customer who wanted a sliding window on his GT40 to replace the hinged window assembly that most of you know offers little air or access to/from the driver. This is what we created:

GT40SligingWindow.jpg

All of the the GT40 Mk IVs switched over to these windows and at least one GT40 Mk I, P/1019, retrofitted one of these for racing. They are a big improvement over the more customary model window, though not as traditional. (Have you ever tried to pay a toll with one of the conventional pop-out types? Good luck ...)

You may also note the helicopter-style plexiglas pop-out vent forward of the slider; we've installed these on almost all of our GT40Rs, usually in stacked pairs (see below). They are arguably the option that brings the biggest bang for the buck, and provide a huge improvement in air circulation.

IMG_4617.jpg

If you're interested in having a set of slider windows made for your GT40, or included with a new Pathfinder GT40 or GT40R, send me an email or give me a call. We can also provide the helo-vents.

Thanks!

Back