Windshield Wipers

My SLC is ready for inspection and I cannot get the windshield wipers to function. The SLC was delivered to me in 2014. I have the infinity wiring system and all other functions work. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

Mark B.

Supporter
On mine, also delivered in 2014, I had to re-pin a few of the steering column pins because they were incorrectly wired when I received it. I can't recall which ones, but have attached the pinouts of the connectors so you can check.
steering rack wiring.jpg
steering rack wiper wiring.jpg

Tony
I have not wired the windshield wipers yet, I plan to use the olds steering column control independently of the infinity box system, since Jay did not include those controls as part of the package. I will have to connect it directly and fuse it independently, no other way for me. I will be interested to see what you come up with to operate the wipers. I am open to other options since I have not done it yet .
Hector

I agree, the infinity box system will not work as advertised. I am planning the same as you, independently. Once my parts arrive and i test it out I’ll report back.

Ken Roberts

Supporter
Last edited:
Back