With mixed feelings, it's gone.

IMG_0763_zps3cb7f9de.jpg

The guy next to me is Jon B.. He is the proud owner of the 02 car. I mentioned to a few guys I might be willing to sell and one thing lead to another, next thing you know I have a deposit an the car. Jon is a racer in the NASA series and is looking forward to a few laps at Road Atlanta. I have encouraged him to get on the board and introduce himself. I think he will fit in well around here!

I want to thank all of you for the great support you all have provided. This car was insane.

As for me, well the next project will be even better! That's all I'm saying about it now.:lipsrsealed:

I will be doing something that hasn't been done before and it might be from the RCR stable or it might not. I have to decide between two fabulous offers. I will be making a decision soon.

Hello guys. I am the proud owner of Dean's car. I picked it up today and towed it half way back to Atlanta today. I'll take it the rest of the way to tomorrow.

I really respect all you guys that are building your cars from scratch. I simply don't have the time to invest given my other life duties. I fully expect you to give me some razzing for not being a real SL-C builder.

I hope to meet some of you soon. I will be taking the car to Road Atlanta on Friday March 8th for a test and tune day.

Best regards,
Jon Bridges

Congrats on your purchase Jon! Looks like you guys are about the same size/build so probably fit you like a glove too.

Jon I am in Atlanta and have an SL-C also. I have had it to Road Atlanta several times and would love to meet and talk about the car, would love to see it and also give you some pointers on Road Atlanta with the SL-C. If you have room maybe I can join you up there too. I live about 30 minutes from the track and am on the north side of Atlanta.
Bob D

Welcome John! Since you didn't build it yourself, my only request is that you submit many hours of in-car track videos.........

Welcome to the forum Jon! Happy to hear the continuation story for Dean's SL-C.
I am sure you'll have a blast..Enjoy!

Jon is going to fit in just fine. He has a lot of time in a race car, probably much more than me. You should see his other cars. He has been doing laps in a 650 hp 996! (correct me if I'm wrong Jon)

I expect him to have no trouble blistering Road Atlanta in the 02 car. I hope I can make it to Atlanta this summer to chase all of you down!:thumbsup:

Back