WTF

Keith

That is frickin' hysterical!!!

Who hears the audio?

Are you sure it's not some kind of insane April Fool?

I want to maim the commentator for his atrocious accent. Is it Canadian? It's as irritating as nails on a chalk board :furious:

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
The ULTIMATE 'must have' for automotive 'posers'...innit. (They might wanna take the 'wobble' out of the "blower's" drive pulley though...ya think?)

But, surely you know that these days auto manufacturers themselves are employing the very same tech:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busi...b09a10-a0ba-11e4-b146-577832eafcb4_story.html

It's the audio equivalent of, say, Ford putting air scoops and racing stripes on the old "Mustang IIs" built from '73 to '78 or so. 'GUTLESS PIGS in a shameless disguise.

'Pathetic practice in any form both THEN and NOW, IMHO.

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Good Grief! It seems we get rid of real things, and then replace them with fake things that resemble the real things:

Plastic looking like wood or marble.
Concrete that looks like pavers.
Electric fireplaces with heaters to look like a fireplace.
Quiet cars sounding like muscle cars
M8 homebuilts to look like the original :)
Politicians that sound like Statesmen

What a world we live in today.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Would love to have that connected to my mother's handi-scooter!!! She's constantly racing and crashing into things - may as well have the sound to go with it!

I bought one of these a couple of years ago to give to a friend after he got married and had to trade in his sports car for an econo-box. Lots of laughs! The thing is that you end up pushing the econo-box pretty hard because you like the sound.

SoundRacer

Back