GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally agree Rod. Had a regular poster on here claim Trump is playing Putin. I'd say the poster is being played by Trump and Putin. When the treason evidence comes out all these Trumpkins will be running for the bushes or still in denial.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Do you think the Drumpfians will have a sense humor when the "Golden Shower" pee pee tape is released?

Personally, I think the tape should be released to public, since I'm tired of Drumpf not doing his job when he delays or rescinds every sanction on Russia. He's obviously being blackmailed by Russia. The sooner the "Golden Shower" tape is released the better for the country.

My guess is that most of them will realize that Trump is a sexual deviate and probably will not be surprised (or...amused???) that the incident truly did happen ( my belief).

He’s a sad case, that’s for sure!

Doug

Terry Oxandale

Skinny Man
Do you think the Drumpfians will have a sense humor when the "Golden Shower" pee pee tape is released?

Personally, I think the tape should be released to public, since I'm tired of Drumpf not doing his job when he delays or rescinds every sanction on Russia. He's obviously being blackmailed by Russia. The sooner the "Golden Shower" tape is released the better for the country.

It won't make a bit of difference. I still believe that his supporters will still (hard to write this considering the level of brash immaturity this President has shown) support him even if he actually did shoot someone in Times Square. I mean, if that doesn't tell you who he is, or what kind of person overlooks that kind of statement, as well as all the other immature statements, lies, deceit, lack of reality, and selfishness, then I don't know what would. What I don't understand is how his supporters can look their children in the face and say, yes, this man is good for our country.

I never really put much stock in the "deplorable" statement by Clinton, but it becomes more and more profound. My real fear at this point is that all of this nonsense (to put as much of a lighter side to this as is possible) will become the "norm", or that America will become desensitized to his actions/statements, and pass it off without a thought. I can't even begin to think where this country would head then...back to the wild west I suppose, or toward some 3rd world political status where political opponents are jailed, which I guess is why he likes Putin so much.

Trump really is a lot like those he admires (not the flavor of the day, week, month). So if one was to look at who he connects with, and disconnects from, it becomes obvious...again...what kind of person he is. Running this country is a lot more than sitting in the Oval Office dictating orders, but he hasn't, and probably never will, realize that making America great is bigger than just him.

Last edited:
I never really put much stock in the "deplorable" statement by Clinton, but it becomes more and more profound.

Clinton may have gotten the % wrong, but I always believed she was right. There is a large segment of Drumpf supporters who are deplorable, IMO.

"Eleven GOP members of Congress led by Rep. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) have written a letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Attorney John Huber, and FBI Director Christopher Wray - asking them to investigate former FBI Director James Comey, Hillary Clinton and others - including FBI lovebirds Peter Strzok and Lisa Page, for a laundry list of potential crimes surrounding the 2016 U.S. presidential election."

A whole ELEVEN of them, huh. Surprised that there are so few. :laugh:

Between the Stormy Daniels mess, Russian collusion and obstruction of justice, it's just a matter of time. Cohen, Drumpf's "lawyer," will be indicted and charged with multiple felonies and he will "sing" to the Feds.

Will Cohen be pardoned by Drumpf? Maybe, but if he does, Drumpf will seal his fate.

:hanged: (figuratively, I wouldn't want to upset anyone)

"Nobody has been tougher on Russia than Donald Trump."

Drumpf must think we're dumb not to see through his lies. The guy is such a boob.

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
"Nobody has been tougher on Russia than Donald Trump."

Drumpf must think we're dumb not to see through his lies. The guy is such a boob.

He does!!! Remember how he’s always telling America how smart he is?

...and yet he can’t figure out how to tell the truth, how to tell enemies from friends, etc.

But, yeah...you can believe him...he’s smart

...yeah...right...

Last edited:
It seems like every day he says "No collusion, no collusion, no collusion."

I will tell you one good thing that Drumpf has done, specfically for ME.

About two weeks ago, Drumpf tweeted about Amazon and Jeff Bezos. And predictably Amazon's stock went down, alot. And I knew, predictably, Amazon being one of the best stocks in the world, would go back up. So, I bought a little and lo and behold Drumpf made me some paper money. Thank you Comrade Trump!

If McCabe commited a crime, then he should suffer the consequences. Just like anyone else. However, prosecutors may also decline to prosecute the "criminal referral" from the Inspector General.

But McCabe's "lack of candor" has nothing to do with Stormy Daniels, Michael Cohen, Russian collusion, obstruction of justice, etc. It's just a side show, likely created by Comrade Trump, as a distraction.

Old news. He's not a "witness" either, which means, he's a "subject" of the investigation. A "subject" of an investigation can become a "target" of an investigation.

And yet, even though Comrade Trump has said on the record he wants to talk to Mueller and his team, he hasn't. Why? He cannot say anything without lying. He's a pathological liar and he would perjure himself. :thumbsup:

Why so confrontational? It's a discussion, I'm not a lawyer. Why don't I ask you some high voltage transmission or distribution questions? Everything has to be a "look how smart I am answer."

Classic Comrade Trump.

Crude oil and gas prices are rising and are expected to increase. Why? Because Russia and OPEC has reduced inventory and there's no more glut of oil on the market.

So what does Comrade Trump do? He tweets and blames it on OPEC and not a mention of Russia.

Surging oil prices trigger Trump attack on OPEC

I'll tell you what, if gas prices continue to rise, then that can only help Democrats win back the Senate and House. Consumers will be pissed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back