GT40s.com Paddock Politics Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Subject: Michael Avenatti is the attorney for Stormy Daniels

Michael Avenatti is the attorney for Stormy Daniels, the supposed mistress of Donald Trump. Whether she is or not, is another story, however, I looked up the bio of Michael Avenatti and within his bio it reads:

"While in college and later in law school, Michael worked at a political opposition research and media firm run by Rahm Emanuel (who later became White House Chief of Staff and is presently the Mayor of Chicago). During his time there, Michael worked on over 150 campaigns in 42 states, including multiple gubernatorial and congressional campaigns (i.e. Joe Biden’s U.S. Senate Campaign)."

Now, you don't suppose anyone from the Democratic Party is behind all this do you??? Like Obama and his organization, Organizing for Action??? Nah, probably not!

You can verify this at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia wiki/Michael_Avenatti

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Subject: Michael Avenatti is the attorney for Stormy Daniels

Michael Avenatti is the attorney for Stormy Daniels, the supposed mistress of Donald Trump. Whether she is or not, is another story, however, I looked up the bio of Michael Avenatti and within his bio it reads:

"While in college and later in law school, Michael worked at a political opposition research and media firm run by Rahm Emanuel (who later became White House Chief of Staff and is presently the Mayor of Chicago). During his time there, Michael worked on over 150 campaigns in 42 states, including multiple gubernatorial and congressional campaigns (i.e. Joe Biden’s U.S. Senate Campaign)."

Now, you don't suppose anyone from the Democratic Party is behind all this do you??? Like Obama and his organization, Organizing for Action??? Nah, probably not!

You can verify this at Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia wiki/Michael_Avenatti

I'm SHOCKED...SHOCKED I tell ya...

Pat

Supporter
You do know that Wikipedia is "written" by just normal folks like you and me (well, like me, anyway...but we're not talking 2A issues here), right? It's not the most reliable source of information! :idea:

Doug

Well Doug, you could go to Mr. Avenatti's web site.

"...While in college and later in law school, Michael worked at a political opposition research and media firm run by Rahm Emanuel (who later became White House Chief of Staff and is presently the Mayor of Chicago). During his time there, Michael worked on over 150 campaigns in 42 states, including multiple gubernatorial and congressional campaigns (i.e. Joe Biden’s U.S. Senate Campaign)."...

Bio | Michael Avenatti, Esq.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Rod, you've got to be kidding... Pee pee tape.. And you say a fake dossier is coming true???? How ca something fake come true?????

Carry on

Because it was never "fake." You are just a regurgitator of Fox/Hannityisms, and you never spent any time to really understand who Steele is, what the dossier was intended to do, and the fact that many of the things Steele reported may be true have been proven to be true.

You don't analyze. You don't think critically. you just regurgitate.

Jeff Young

GT40s Supporter
Well Doug, you could go to Mr. Avenatti's web site.

"...While in college and later in law school, Michael worked at a political opposition research and media firm run by Rahm Emanuel (who later became White House Chief of Staff and is presently the Mayor of Chicago). During his time there, Michael worked on over 150 campaigns in 42 states, including multiple gubernatorial and congressional campaigns (i.e. Joe Biden’s U.S. Senate Campaign)."...

Bio | Michael Avenatti, Esq.

He's never hidden his ties to the Democratic Party. This has zero to do with the credibility of Stormy Daniels' allegations and Trump's blatant lying about them.

Are you seriously telling me you doubt Trump had an affair with Daniels basically while the First Lady was giving birth? And that Cohen then paid her to keep quiet? Really?

She told people about it contemporaneously in 2008 when it happened. Bannon basically said it happened. Cohen paid her $130k for what? Not to lie? really?

Pat

Supporter
He's never hidden his ties to the Democratic Party. This has zero to do with the credibility of Stormy Daniels' allegations and Trump's blatant lying about them.

Are you seriously telling me you doubt Trump had an affair with Daniels basically while the First Lady was giving birth? And that Cohen then paid her to keep quiet? Really?

She told people about it contemporaneously in 2008 when it happened. Bannon basically said it happened. Cohen paid her $130k for what? Not to lie? really?

Jeff, I don't think anyone had any illusions as to the rather "Clintonesque" aspects of Mr. Trump's marital virtue. As to what may have transpired between them, Mr. Trump may have sought gratification by rolling soft boiled eggs at Ms. Daniels in a raincoat for all I (or you) know.
But to his credit, and your point, he's never pretended to be a saint, unlike too many past and present virtuous phonies in government.
The alleged relationship between Ms. Daniels and Mr. Trump seems to have been consensual, before he was elected and I suspect if there were a monogamy requirement, there would not be nearly as many people running for public office - and that's a shame.

Rep. Jackie Speier (D-Calif.) told MSNBC that the millions have been doled out to alleged victims of harassment from congressional members over the past decade.
“There is about $15 million that has been paid out by the House on behalf of harassers in the last 10, 15 years,” according to Rep.Speier.
Unlike others, such as disgraced former Democratic New York Rep. Eric Massa, or Raul Grijalva (D-AZ), Mr. Trump didn't use taxpayer money to silence his accusers and no evidence has surfaced that Mr. Trump hired detectives to threaten and intimidate them. According to James Carville (a classmate) when they did the documentary "The War Room", Mrs. Clinton had management accountability of the sexual "bimbo eruptions" on behalf of her husband. The private detectives who were sicced on Mr. Clinton's alleged victims were hired by Hillary Clinton. The deposition of one confirmed that he was hired through her lawyer. So there's a lot of different evidence, direct and circumstantial, that places Hillary at the center of these acts against the women. Kathleen Willey's deposition is very disturbing in regards to the threats on her children.

Let's face facts, had a reasonable candidate run against Mr. Trump, they would have won. But the Democrat Party didn't see fit to choose one. Mr. Trump has Ms. Daniels and Mr. and Mrs. Clinton have Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, Paula Jones, Gennifer Flowers and Dolly Kyle Browning. and who knows how many others.
And the Democratic Party has a collection of left wingers, antisemites and economically illiterate old hacks that are well past their sell-by dates. If they choose to run one of them in 2020, Mr. Trump could well be reelected.

To quote the most recent candidate for president of the Democratic party, "What difference, at this point, does it make?".

Xxxxxxx,

only someone with a sick mind would suggest i would shoot my wife.. But a xxxxxxx like you will probably become a victim again..

Sleep tight xxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
All - I will be on the road the next 5-6 days and will check in periodically with my cell phone as I can.
Try to be civil with each other and mind the rules here - which includes name calling...
Thank you!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Been away for awhile, I see the hate against Trump is ongoing, frankly it is something I don’t understand, did he not win the election fair and square? As far as Stormy goes, I wouldn’t mind a bit of hanky panky with her either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back