Recent RF Threads

Ron Earp

Admin
Dear Forum Members,

The recent RF threads have consumed a huge amount of time and efforts on the forum. While I think they are a positive thing with respect to providing information to people etc., they are consuming a huge amount of bandwidth chasing a situation for which there is no complete information. Speculation on various aspects of the problem aren't leading us to a resolution.

The affected RF members are in close contact and collectively have hired an attorney in Australia to investigate the matter. She will be making contact with Roaring Forties and report back to the group on findings and suggest a course of action for those with RF deposits on cars that have not been delivered.

For the time being, based on the fact the group is using legal council to obtain information, it would seem prudent to eliminate speculation in the form of threads. I, and all the other RF group are incredibly appreciative of the comments on the forum as well as the emails and PMs of support for us. I means a lot in this close knit community of friends.

Best,
Ron

Back