4.6 DOHC w/Custom Stack Injection + Parts

Not even sure if any GT40 replicas can fit this thing, but here goes. Brand spankin new and never used, still in the crate. This sale is for a professionally built MBR 4.6 DOHC (Cobra Block/Aluminum) racing engine with a custom stack injection system, Tremec TKO 600 transmission, Lakewood bellhousing, McLeod hydraulic throwout bearing and Coated 4 into 4 headers (FFR or Turn Ten maybe others). Will separate for GT40s.com members. Sold without warranty. Engine and transmission are not attached. Shipping is not included and will be at the buyers expense.

$18,000.00 for everything
$16,000.00 for just the engine and stack system

Details:
2001 4.6 Cobra Block
8 bolt - Windsor Crank
4340 Ultralite Probe Connecting Rods
10.5:1 Probe forged pistons
MBR Stage II 2001 Cobra Heads
Ferrea Stainless 38mm intake 31mm exhaust valves
Comp valve springs and retainers
Comp Stage III road race cams 236/230 dur. 450/450 int/ex 114 ls.
SVO high volume oil pump
SFI harmonic balancer
Custom valve covers
Moroso road race oil pan
Mclung aluminum flywheel
Centerforce clutch
Lakewood blowproof bellhousing
McLeod hydraulic throwout bearing
8 / 50mm throttle bodies
Custom aluminum intake
Ford Motorsport injectors
F.A.S.T fuel injection and software
Wired and plummed
Accessories included
4 into 4 Ceramic coated Headers
Bench run and tested

New Tremec TKO 600 transmission in the box

46eng1.jpg

Interested parties may contact me here:
Cell phone (585)415-6701
[email protected]

I asked the Roush guys at SEMA how much one of these engines weigh, not even they knew the answer. Do you know? I have heard many different guesses but no solid numbers.

thanks
Rob

Mesa said:
I asked the Roush guys at SEMA how much one of these engines weigh, not even they knew the answer. Do you know? I have heard many different guesses but no solid numbers.

thanks
Rob

Sorry for the lag time in response. 425 lbs not including the bellhousing, clutch and flywheel.

--Mike

P.S. this engine and tranny are up for auction on EBay for more than is advertised here. I will hold the posted price for forum members, but do to response I believe it will sell in the next week.

--Mike

Back