Sponsor Decals

I purchased several sponsor decals from Race Line Digital. Since the purchase I have decided to use only a couple of them. I will take a 20% loss per pair. Plus I will ship them free Via USPS within the USA lower 48 as long as the purchase is over $60.

There is a Shelby decal that I will throw in free with the purchase of all of the sponsor decals in one lump. The wheel center is for a Grant wheel and I will let it go for $28.00 shipped.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me at the number below. See prices and better pictures here Raceline Digital Store

Note: All of the sponsor decals are sold in pairs minimum.

Contact Allen
Oregon
503-568-8344 Msg. #

Last edited:
Hi Allen

I would likle to take the steering wheel centre. I may also be interested in the GT40 stickers which look like they go into the wheel centre caps x 4 off if they are still available.

Regards
Jason

Hi Allen

I would likle to take the steering wheel centre. I may also be interested in the GT40 stickers which look like they go into the wheel centre caps x 4 off if they are still available.

Regards
Jason

Hi Jason,

The GT40 emblems are of two different sizes for steering wheel hubs and I have only one of each size. Any others would need to be got at Raceline Digital to make a set of four. The steering wheel hub with GT40 emblem is $28 plus $8 for shipping. You can pay by PayPal to [email protected] and I will send it out tomorrow. The GT40 emblems are $15 ea. If you decide to get them with the wheel center I will ship everything free in the lower 48 USA.

Let me know.

Thanks

Hi Allen

I have sent a paypal payment through for the steering wheel centre only - see attached.
<TABLE id=transactionTable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=center summary="Table displaying your most recent transactions. Information includes date, type, name/email of person you sent money to or received money from, payment status, link to transaction details, order status, fee (if applicable), net amount." border=0><TBODY><TR class=primary id=7zkNp-dMRJ-9c79N81SHePD1rj9kaLdnkimt3XzD3l0WnvoMRN9GPk3ylsS><TD class=dateInfo noWrap>2 Mar 2010</TD><TD class=flagInfo> </TD><TD class=paymentTypeInfo>Payment To</TD><TD class=emailInfo>Allen English</TD><TD class=paymentStatusInfo>Completed</TD><TD class=detailsNoPrint>https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/w...N9GPk3ylsS&ptype=1&return_to=my_accounts_page</TD><TD class="orderStatus small firstOrderStatus" style="POSITION: static" noWrap> </TD><TD class=cur_val noWrap>-$36.00 USD</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
Thanks for your help

Regards
Jason

Hello Bob and Jason, I see you both sent me payment.

I will send your stuff out tomorrow.

Pantera1889, your decals left today USPS.

Thank you
Allen

Back