Ferrari 550 transaxle.

It came from a salvage 2000 550. It has less than 5K miles and has been crated for the past 3 years. Shifts through all the gears with out any binding.

Gear Ratios
1st-3.15
2nd-2.18
3rd-1.57
4th-1.19
5th-0.94
6th-0.76
R&P-3.91

These cars are much like the 944. They are front engine with a solid mounted tourqe shaft. To mate your motor to this transaxle all you will need is the stock bellhousing and clutch for your engine. Then machine a coupler to mate the Ferrari transmision input shaft to the input that fits your clutch. Very cheap and easy to make.

I am asking $5000 shipped anywhere in the continental US.

b08nsqg2kkgrhqeokniew8o.jpg

Last edited:
I was buying this to resell but someone just PM'd me about an ebay ad for it. I think the guy I was buying it from is a scamer. Eather way I am not buying it from him. So there is nothing here to buy. If you want to risk your money there is an ad on ebay for the same damn tranny for $1500.

Anyway... sorry.

Last edited:

Ron Earp

Admin
Let me get this straight.

So, you were posting an advertisement for an item that:

a) You didn't own at the time of posting the advertisement.

b) Don't actually know the condition of.

c) And didn't follow the forum rules regarding posting the item for sale.

I guess so. I had agreed to buy the item. But had to waiting till monday to put the money in my account. In the mean time since its was a holiday weekend in which I had nothing better to do but think about this stupid thing. I foolishly jumped the gun. In turn make an ass of my shelf. I would never have actually taken payment for it till I had it in my hand though. I figured it would take quite a while for it to sell once I got it too.

I am sorry and if need be, I understand wanting to ban me. I have for sure come out of this looking like scum.

Ron Earp

Admin
Nobody is going to ban you if you come clean and own up as you have. Most people don't have the gumption to do that.

Back