Lola B08/60 Aston Martin rear tail sections

Hi all

I have a pair of very rare carbon fibre composite rear tail sections from a Lola B08/60 LMP1 car. They are as new from the Charouz Racing Systems Lola Aston Martin B08/60 LMP1 and are unpainted bare carbon with honeycomb inserts. Both are genuine Lola parts with relevant part number decals .

One section has the wheelarch vent cut-outs removed and the other is still complete, both are in fantastic condition and are stunning objects.

Reason for sale is I need the money for parts for my GT40 so unfortunately these will have to go.

aston_lmp1.jpg

carbon1.jpg

carbon2.jpg

carbon4.jpg

carbon3.jpg

carbon5.jpg

carbon6.jpg

carbon7.jpg

carbon8.jpg

Open to any reasonable offers on these.

Trev

Ron Earp

Admin
These belong in the Garage Sale section and rules there need to be followed with location and asking price.

Thanks,
Ron

Sorry Ron

These sections are with me here in Rugby, UK. I am sure they could be shipped overseas if anyone is interested.

As for asking price I don't really know what they are worth so maybe someone on here could help give me an indication of what they might be worth?

Trev

Hi all

Sorry for not listing a price. Need to sell these now as I need the money to buy some brakes for the GT40. Looking for £500 each or £900 for the pair.

Thanks

Trev

Now looking for £750 for the pair as I need the room. That's a lot of high quality carbon for not much money.

Thanks

Trevor

A couple of people have requested prices for shipping and measurements which you can find below.

Length : 210cm
Height: 80cm
Depth: 50cm

Also both sections can be interlocked together so combined the measurements are the same but the depth would increase by about 10cm

I can't really give you an accurate weight as they don't really weigh anything. Together, boxed and packed I'd say the whole lot would weigh approx 5kg

Trev

Hi all

Sorry for the bump but I could do with selling these as I need the space. With the future of Lola in doubt at the moment this could be the perfect time to buy.

2856070803_e16a5034b5_z.jpg

Thanks

Back