SLC #242 For Sale ***SOLD***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone,

It's with regret that I'm forced to sell my uncompleted SLC due to too many medical problems that are preventing me from working on and completing it. The car is complete with all the parts that came with it when I received it in Jan 2016. Other parts have been included that are listed on the attached PDF documents.

I'd be happy to answer any questions or show additional pictures of components as requested. Please see the attached PDFs below for additional information and details.

Price as-is with all components (motor separate): $70,000
LS3 Crate Engine (New unused): $6,000

Thank you!

Tires/Rear Assembly/Graziano Trans
JCZFmvs.jpg

Front Suspension
7E7lxKp.jpg

Seats/Cockpit
dW7x6Yi.jpg

Mounted Cooling Fans, Lift Pump and Tank, AC Dryer
cvIL4MQ.jpg

Brake & Clutch Lines
dGSGWJu.jpg

Attachments

• Scan0007.pdf
    515.1 KB · Views: 987
  • Scan0004.pdf
    276.6 KB · Views: 837
looks like a well planned car and while this is exactly the deal i am looking for the shop isn't finished yet and that's eating capitol right now GLWS!

Always sorry to see someones dreams get pushed aside for that life thing...

Doug S.

The protoplasm may be 72, but the spirit is 32!
Lifetime Supporter
Jay, if you look up "Lance" on the membership list you'll find on his profile his email address, a way to send a PM (Private Message) to Lance, and perhaps a phone number.

Good luck!

Doug

90% is in boxes packed in the car! The body can be put back on in a week with the rest of the parts inside or attached to the car!

I couldn’t open the Viber attachment... how complete is the car? Rollers are 48k and I assume you’ve down some work through the pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back