Slc 007 for sale *SOLD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
Re: Slc 007 for sale

Bringing this back to the top. I'd really like to sell the car this summer. For those of you on the fence I think this is a great opportunity to buy an SLC with many of the major parts already sourced including the highly sought after Ricardo gearbox. I've had 3 offers but all were off my asking price. I'm not interested in "giving the car away" and I don't need to sell it. That being said I'm going to lower my asking price to $62,500 - or reasonable offer.

PM me if interested.

Dave L

Hello Dave

Hope you will find soon an intelligent buyer for your project !!
Understanding that your price is more than reasonable specially now ; people could not evaluate the hudge amount of time to be spend when sourcing , ordering , receiving , collecting all those parts you are offering with the package!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just contact you , have a real discuss, be serious ... et voila !!!!! coming back to their house just unload and start a fantastic built of a fantastic car and with one year and half transform 62500 dollars in more than 90000 dollars I guess !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck mate

Bringing this back to the top. I'd really like to sell the car this summer. For those of you on the fence I think this is a great opportunity to buy an SLC with many of the major parts already sourced including the highly sought after Ricardo gearbox. I've had 3 offers but all were off my asking price. I'm not interested in "giving the car away" and I don't need to sell it. That being said I'm going to lower my asking price to $62,500 - or reasonable offer.

PM me if interested.

Dave L
Is this car still for sale? Please contact me [email protected]

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter

Hi Warren - Sorry for the slow response but I've been on the road and didn't take my computer. The car is still available. Give me a call back when you have time.

Dave L

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter

He hasn't purchased it yet........

Why would you put a link to automatic garage door openers in your post???

Dave L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back