89, the March 2011 issue, is being posted out by Lavenham Press today. Please post on this thread when yours arrives.
This edition of Fortyfication
poses a number of questions:
- How would I source the parts unique to a Mk3 GT40?
- How do I select suitable alloys to build a chassis?
- How do I join them once selected?
- How many different Scalextric GT40s were produced? How can I identify them all?
- Who is going to the Donington track day and AGM?
- Does stiffening the antiroll bar at the front increase or decrease understeer? What's the effect at the back?
Answers to all these, plus other articles and news will be arriving on doormats from this weekend.
This is the first magazine of 2011, so if you haven't renewed from 2010, you won't get it. If you contact Max Walter
and pay your 2011 subscription quickly, you might still be able to receive one of the copies left over.