Fortyfication 93

It's the end of February, so the March edition of Fortyfication must be coming out soon. In fact, it went into the post today to everyone who's paid their 2012 subscription (if you hadn't paid by 16 February, you won't get one).
As the Club is promoting a number of track events this year, this is a Track Day Special. There are articles on preparing yourself and your car for the track, circuit guides to Blyton Park, Cadwell Park, Fay de Bretagne and a brief history of the Le Mans circuit since 1923.
Otherwise it could have been a Home-Built Aluminium Monocoque Chassis special, with 3 of them on display.
There's also a notable article on a trip to the 1967 Le Mans 24 Hours, and as it's AGM time, all the Committee and most of the areas have included annual reports.
Please let me know when it arrives and what you think of it.

Hi Tony,

Arrived this morning - Ideal!

Saturday morning, Fortyfication and a cup of coffee.

V. good articles (!), but hoping to have more info on the Southern GT/KVA chassis mods, but I'll wait...or ring Mick!

Well done again on a superb issue.

Years ago, I used to be the editor of a Rag Mag, so I appreciate the amount of work involved.

Cheers,

Geoff.

Tony

Another interesting read, particularly since I intend a few track days this year (car almost complete....hooray). Article on scratch built mono fascinating, makes my build seem like a walk in the park even though at trimes it did'nt feel that way.

For what its worth I MUCH preferred the "experimental" mast head, a pox on those resiting change says I.

Hope to be able to make a Wednesday meet soon.

Best Regards

John

Hi

Everything comes to he who waits. My copy turned up today, and I must say, well worth the wait. A big thank you to Tony and all the people who contributed to the magazine. Execellent.

Regards

Stephen

Tony and all the contributors, fantastic read, thank you very much. As we're more than a European club, I'd like to see contributions from US and Australian GT40 enthusiasts please. I don't suppose to contribute you need to be a club member, but if you wish to see your name and car in print, then you might wish to join. Please visit
GT40 Enthusiasts Club - Front Page
in order to read our great website (produced and directed by a Canadian resident), with links to all our email addresses and example articles taken from previous magazines. "Have a nice day".. Andrew (Chairman)

Back