GT40 Photos - Monterey 2003

Hi All,
If you were at the 2004 Rolex Monterey Historics and you are interested in purchasing a photo of you or your car on track, we might have an image for you. I took 1600 frames that weekend. I have posted just some of the images at the below link. Even if you don't see your car, I might have it on file. Shoot me an email with details and if you are interested. Email is [email protected]. Thanks and have a great day!

www.imagesofmotorsport.com/mont03.html

Also, here is my fav from the weekend:

Attachments

• 32559-jan04giveaway.jpg
    32559-jan04giveaway.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 440

Jim Rosenthal

Supporter
Photos are great but very slim pickings on GT40s, ONE picture. Plus the replica. How did the replica get out on the track, anyway....wish I had pull like that.

[ QUOTE ]
That one's a replica.

[/ QUOTE ]

The "Ford Trimotor" is a "replica" too. It's a Stout Bushmaster, built in the mid '60s.

Back then, old trimotors were still used as STOL transports, and the guy who originally developed the design tried to put it back into production. He only made two.

Remind you of another story?

What about the other three Mk IVs?

Those are real. That was the only time that all of the MK-IV's were in one place at the same time.

Attachments

• 32609-21491-mon%206mk4A.jpg
    32609-21491-mon%206mk4A.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 416
Slim pickings only because I do not have that much room on the server. I had to be selective and diversify, out of 1600 images or so.

[ QUOTE ]
Those are real. That was the only time that all of the MK-IV's were in one place at the same time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Squirt: "Sweeeet"
Crush: "Totally"

Back