Ferrari 330 P4-Mg model kit in 1/12th scale,

Doc Watson

Lifetime Supporter
I am green with envy...... my all time number one kit I must have (and build) before I leave this mortal coil......

Started it yet??? btw you could have got a bellhousing for a ZF to a SBF for that......

;-)

Ciao

Andy

eheheh, yes Andy, we talked about that:)

It is really a stunning model,and dunno really who can make it cheaper in such big scale (very few new items in 1/12,I just wanna see the quality level of the upcoming...IF coming Trumpeter gt40mkII,some say its taken from GMP die cast model).
I already bought sometime ago the closed,one-piece-body version 412P, then sold it (in Italy those are quite cheaper than ebay ones. My p4 model if for sale at 800 euros,the 412 closed one nearly the half,but I think the P4 have to be the full open version, u know ;)).
I was following this model since some years, always looked at her as something too fetish (and too expensive),but also I noted when I finally told myself...kmon..its too nice...the car wasnt so easy to find (and I take theme directly from MG in Tuscany).
The guy makes those models nearly only under request (also cause it is not a new article),and the main part of the numbers done are sold as complete finished models for sale at around 4000 euros.

No, I didnt start it, and dunno when and if I will for the moment:) It is simply too lovely to have in my hands the big body of the nicest Ferrari ever (also beacuse the foreman/NF/RCR body has something doesnt convincing me in the cockpit roof, as well as the Norwood p4 is too low..)....this unless Jim J6 will invite me in NY to caress his 846,but suspect this will not happen in a short time:)
...and when I had to choose the version, I had no doubt for the Daytona winner (also if u can have for few money more all the other decals for the other p4s,even from Mg Model).

Its simply too nice kit,u are a great modeller too...so u wellknow what I mean :)

Back