Goodwood Revival

Glenn M

Supporter
Can anybody help? I find myself in need of a pair of tickets for Saturday at the Revival but they're sold out. Does anybody have a pair that they're not going to, or can't, use and would prefer the cash?

Fingers crossed

Glenn

Glenn M

Supporter
Thanks guys.
Appreciate that Brett.
Amazingly, (to me anyway), Chris you seem to be right, provides entry for two people as well. Job done.

Thanks again
Glenn

Sorry no spares available, but if any press people drop out they said they would let me know... if you do, I would assume it would then be a press pass

Is that correct that if you buy the Bonhams catalogue you can get tickets to the revival included? Where did you order the catalogue through?

I've never been to the revival, I've wanted to go for a number of years so if I can get some tickets for Sat & Sun this might be the year

Trev, be prepared to become a "Revival" addict! Nothing like it on this planet.
Wish that I could be there too!

Right I am going!!!!!!

I just rang Bonhams and ordered a catalogue which apparently has the two tickets for Friday and Saturday. I still need Sunday tickets but £54 for 2 days seems like a bargain. Can anyone 100% confirm that the tickets with the catalogue will definitely get you into the main event and not just the auction?

Thanks Chris, Bonham's just confirmed it too :) . Still need to get some tickets for Sunday though so if anyone has anyone has any for sale please let me know

Trev

Great weekend & met Jacky Ickx

Hi all

I just wanted to say I had the most amazing weekend at Goodwood, just awesome even the weather was good. I'll do a bit more of an in-depth review with more pictures later but just wanted to share a couple of photos showing what happened as we stumbled across the drivers area just as we were about to leave yesterday.

jacky1.jpg

Yes I got to meet the legend Jacky Ickx and I panicked as I had nothing good for him to sign. In a moment of genius I got him to sign the page of my race programme for the Whitsun Trophey which featured 6 GT40's. What a great way to end a perfect weekend

jacky2.jpg

Back