Caption Competition (Warning - Mildly Adult)

Keith

We haven't had one for a while, so get your juices flowing on this one.....:)

Attachments

• party.jpg
    party.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 1,574

Dave Bilyk

Dave Bilyk
Supporter
Young miss Hubbard
went to the bar room
to give the poor drinkers a bone
but when she got there
they didn't even stare
so she just had a beer on her own!

with apologies to Old Mother Hubbard:D

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Keith,
Is not this sight a regular occurance in your local pub down in the New Forest ?

Usually on the night of the Sheep Verderer's Monthly Convention and the locals have to leave all their rather woolly blonde girlfriends back in the paddock.

Last edited:

Keith

Keith,
Is not this sight a regular occurance in your local pub down in the New Forest ?

Usually on the night of the Sheep Verderer's Monthly Convention and the locals have to leave all their rather woolly blonde girlfriends back in the paddock.

You got me mate. The men are all talking sheep. This is the New Forest for sure! :eek:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
How sad to see a beautiful girl left all alone like that while a couple of blokes cuddle in the background. :eek: Definitely not Pete's Bar.

Could be somewhere in Noozeelund though.:D

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
She might be drinking alone because she's a transvestite. Hard to tell from that angle.

Anyway what the hell is she doing drinking? The place is a mess!:mad:

Last edited:

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Having been duped on more than one occassion, the bar owner had instituted a no clothes policy for all shemales.

JimmyMac

Lifetime Supporter
Chris,
Where I come from : women and those chromosome deficient drink in "The Lounge"
Men drink in Bars & Smoke Rooms (for a wee while anyways).

""" Cant be much happening in the other forum's of "GT40s.com" if all you old farts are in the 'paddock' having an ogle at me!"""

Jac Mac

Back