Caption Competition (Warning - Mildly Adult)

" Hi Daddy! Can I borrow your shirt, I lost mine playing this fun game called 'Two Up' with these nice folk on holiday from Orstrawlia. Nice of you to call by in the squad car to pick me up."

Jac Mac

"During the Feast of the Tabernacle, the faithful gathered, temptation was resisted and souls were saved...."

Errr.....did anybody bother to get temptations number?

Even with the "VIRGIN wool hairdo", Dolly couldn't get anybody at the Annual
Sheepherder's Convention to give her a look, let alone her first shag.

Isn't that the Macc Ladds performing some of their "hits".... Sheepless Nights, No Sheep til Buxton, Failure with Girls and perhaps Miss Macclesfield.

Keith

I wish there was a groooooooooan smiley ....:squint:

Quite funny though, how many bottles of Barolo did it take for that bit of inspiration?

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
I didn't think it up. It was from a bumper sticker.
That's one thing that American's are really funny at.
One Barolo and nearly one Millenium reserve plus champagne last night.
Sort of a celebration really which should continue this evening as well.

Keith

Which kinda reminds me of my favourite US bumper sticker from my time in Alabama which simply read (hmmm, could be a good name for a band.....nah maybe not)

"Caution, I swerve around hallucinations"

Cool...:coolgleam:

May one ask what one is celebrating David?

I need some good news.....

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Middle daughter, Sophie, finished her first real acting role for a documentary going out in November or December on C4 and Geographic - filmed in LA and Lima about two American girls duped into being drug 'mules' and who spent a considerable time in prison in Peru.Their names were Krista Barnes of Redondo Beach, Calif., and Jennifer Davis of Danville, Ill., and who were held in the Santa Monica de Chorrillos Prison in Lima for nearly two years.
My daughter played the part of Krista in the documentary which will be part of a 6 part serial called "Banged up Abroad" and the particular episode may be called "Nightmare in Paradise" - we were having a bit of a celebration for various reasons on her behalf.
Here is a bit of background by Jeff Capell,
April 17, 1999 ISBA Bar News, page 1

Sophie Morton

Attachments

• Sophie Morton 02.jpg
    Sophie Morton 02.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 1,593
Last edited:

Keith

Good news indeed! She's much too good looking to be your daughter - admit it! :D

A bottle of Louis Roederer Cristal is called for I think....;)

Back