VHS Tape

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
I've got about 30+ minutes of video I took in the Schnitzer garage at the Le Mans 24h in 1997 and would like to try and post it somehwere for those of you that might be interested. rockonsmile
Here is the problem. I've never done something like this before. I live in a house full of blondes and as such I have to spend most of my time repairing or replacing things so I have never got around to doing something as proactive as posting a video.:rolleyes:
Is there a fool proof idiot proof easy peasy method or do I have to resort to deciphering pcnerd speak and take 30 hours to do 30 minutes of tape?
Answers on a epostcard please...:mad:

hm, so basically you want to convert analog video to digital video stream right?

if so you should get your hands on a tape digital video recorder that has a TV OUT connector and plug it into an computer that has a video card with VIVO
you need it to have VIVO (Video In Video Out)

that is how i did mine

there is a lot to this but i am not sure of how much you know about it, so ask me what you need to know, and don't allow me to bore you

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
David

I should be able to do it if you like. - Just a matter of computer time

Either 1) Convert it straight on to DVD (Takes as long as the ideo plays plys about a minute to finalise the DVD)
2) Play it - suck it into a Mac (Through Analog digital converer)and then format it small enough to post on a website.

Or if you want borrow the converter and software (Mac anf PC) and have a play yourself!

cheers
Ian

Back