For Pete's Sake

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
– but above all write about it and take some pictures and post them for Pete’s sake!:) <o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>

I for one am getting tired of doing everything for "Pete's sake". Look at his avatar. He's been around for a while, a little snow on the roof. He has a nice GT40 AND a Ferrari. He's had a good run. Why is everyone else treated like the red headed step child. Pete this, Pete that. Hey give someone else a chance. :):)

Ron, nothing wrong about the advertising levels etc. Thanks again for all your hard work and babysitting skills.

Re: Vendor Support Question

I for one am getting tired of doing everything for "Pete's sake". Look at his avatar. He's been around for a while, a little snow on the roof. He has a nice GT40 AND a Ferrari. He's had a good run. Why is everyone else treated like the red headed step child. Pete this, Pete that. Hey give someone else a chance. :):)

Ron, nothing wrong about the advertising levels etc. Thanks again for all your hard work and babysitting skills.

Duh, silly ol me, I just worked out who Pete is, well this will help extend the thread, might just nick some of Petes popcorn while he,s thinking up a reply!

Jac Mac

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

Jac mac, I did try to ignore it, but obviously I have to change my Avatar if it is me Greg is talking about.
"Snow on top owns a nice Gt40 and a Ferrari", more than one member of this forum fits that description, but my name is Pete, not Jim, so therefore I guess Greg refers to me.
So Greg here is a question from me. Do you find something onerous about owning a Ferrari or a GT40? Do you have a problem with snow on top? If your answer is yes you are on the wrong forum.

Everything Done "For Pete's sake" I think not.

Perhaps you like sex and travel, because I for one, think you should.

The first pic is where the passion started, the second is Jim's the next two are Pete's, if we are talking style, panache' and money, it should be "for Jim's sake".

P.S.

Luv your sense of humour:D

Attachments

• d73.jpg
    d73.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 301
  • 2006-Ferrari-P45-Pininfarina-SA-1920x1440.jpg
    2006-Ferrari-P45-Pininfarina-SA-1920x1440.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 330
  • !cid_1C362089-D2DB-4A3C-B443-D55CD0A8E646@local.jpg
    [email protected]
    38.3 KB · Views: 318
  • DSCN1076.jpg
    DSCN1076.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 290

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter

Jac mac, I did try to ignore it, but obviously I have to change my Avatar if it is me Greg is talking about.
"Snow on top owns a nice Gt40 and a Ferrari", more than one member of this forum fits that description, but my name is Pete, not Jim, so therefore I guess Greg refers to me.
So Greg here is a question from me. Do you find something onerous about owning a Ferrari or a GT40? Do you have a problem with snow on top? If your answer is yes you are on the wrong forum.

Everything Done "For Pete's sake" I think not.

Perhaps you like sex and travel, because I for one, think you should.

The first pic is where the passion started, the second is Jim's the next two are Pete's, if we are talking style, panache' and money, it should be "for Jim's sake".

P.S.

Luv your sense of humour:D

Pete, don't change a thing, unless you want to change the model showcasing your car. :) Nothing onerous about owning both cars. My problem is I don't own them. Love sex and travel. Am I still welcome in the land of the Great Barrier Reef and White Shark, or should I arrive unannounced, or better still, just drop in on Jac Mac! Snow on top. Not yet, but I hope to get there someday, even though I've already become too sexxy for my hair.:) Enjoy the day.

Russ Noble

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter

So Pete, from the 'snow on top' I take that's you sitting on the rear wheel of the single seater? I must admit, you were better looking then!

Seriously though, was the passion the car or the woman? If it's the car, tell us more. If it's the woman, then I guess I better have sex and travel and mind my own business...

Cheers

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter

Greg you are welcome at my camp fire anytime.

Russ the answer to your question is both. The Blonde sitting on the tire is my lovely wife. The guy next to her in yellow shorts, is David her brother who won the Australian Formula Ford Driver to Europe Championship, in 1988.
I'm the guy behind the camera.

Gregg, tell the truth. You know you have a problem with snow on the roof, or any thing else on the roof, you cute little que ball.

I like sex and travel, but I'm getting enough of the travel.

Err, moving right along, I also love seeing photos of GT40's in traffic. It shows them in perspective and emphasises how low they really are.

Pete is also all over this Forum like snow on the roof, but in an informative and/or humerous way. This is the appealing nature of this Forum.

In the land of Oz, 40's are expensive relative to US and UK prices (see other threads on this), so an owner is likely to be having snow on the roof, and even a wheelchair on the roofracks, by the time he can afford one (apologies to all the young owners out there).

However, the Pete of "for Pete's sake" may be as fictitious as the Yeti (now don't start saying you saw a yeti the other night after the fourth Jack Daniels).

Dalton

Back