Brian

Supporter
I'm going to keep the ad as brief as possible and interested parties, able to purchase, can reach out and discuss in more detail. PLEASE do not reach out if you're not able to pay for the car, in full, without needing to finance. No in house financing. Open to certain trades. First picture is a completed car, the rest are obviously the current state of the car. Here are the main details of the car:

This is a Super Lite Cars GTR delivered in April of 2023, two years plus to build. It is a custom chassis car based off the 2004 to 2006 Ford GT. It is MUCH lighter, wider and will be titled as an SB100 and sold with a certificate of origin, meaning your smog requirement is a PVC Valve. The full build sheet is available, but I'll just mention the big ticket items. A full build sheet, including pricing is available to qualified, interested parties. This build is not for the faint of heart. ALL parts for this car BRAND NEW.

Full Specs from SLC: http://www.superlitecars.com/gtr/

Full composite body
Full Aluminum Frame and billet construction
QA1 Fully adjustable suspension
Audi R8/Gallardo Graziano 6 Speed manual transmission with billet gated shifter
Full Carbon interior including tub, roof and seats
Brand New Ford Racing Aluminator XS engine, control pack and all supporting electronics:
https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-6007-A52XS (link to engine)
Brand New R8 V10 plus clutch completion kit with dual mass flywheel for OEM like ease of driving
Signature Wheels Custom Monoblock Wheels: 19x10 front and 20x13+ rears
Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tires at all 4 corners
All glass, dash and items to complete the build. All glass is DOT legal
Vintage Air AC
Full Custom clutch, brake and master, all fully adjustable
All gauges and electronics
The car is COMPLETE, but requires drivetrain and hydraulic assembly, as well as electronics and tuning for the engine.

Asking $125k FIRM or $100K without the engine. Shipping can be arranged or negotiated in. I have over $135K in this build plus flights out, shipping, taxes, and a stupid plethora of extras. The wait time to build this car is about 2 years, give or take. Want one NOW to start on? Here's your chance! A few parts are still incoming, but this car is a COMPLETE car only requiring the final fitment, assembly, paint.

Trades: exotics and rare vehicles EQUAL TO OR GREATER than the asking price of the car, unless you have the cash to make up the difference between your car and my build. I am also willing to ADD money on my end for the right exotic. I am not interested in older classic cars unless they are extremely rare or custom built and the value can be verified, as mine can. I'm not a complete asshole, so if you're not sure, you're welcome to ask, but I have something very few people have and money doesn't make these come faster, unless you buy mine. Pains me to list it, but I simply no longer have the time to work on it since it took so long to get here. Please TEXT ONLY Mon-Friday 9-6. If you'd like a return call just let me know. Thanks for looking!

My contact info is: Brian @ 707-220-3500 or [email protected]. Also @madd_wrapps on instagram. Video walk around and facetime on request.

Attachments

• Superlite_004.jpg
    Superlite_004.jpg
    334.7 KB · Views: 1,025
  • Superlite_005.jpg
    Superlite_005.jpg
    417.4 KB · Views: 1,021
  • Superlite_001.jpg
    Superlite_001.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 979
  • Superlite_002.jpg
    Superlite_002.jpg
    257.7 KB · Views: 952
  • Superlite_003.jpg
    Superlite_003.jpg
    309.7 KB · Views: 923
  • Superlite_007.jpg
    Superlite_007.jpg
    265.8 KB · Views: 940
  • Superlite_008.jpg
    Superlite_008.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 946
  • Superlite_009.jpg
    Superlite_009.jpg
    351.5 KB · Views: 1,024
Last edited:

Brian

Supporter
I have a new Ford Racing Aluminator XS, and a New Graziano 6spd manual trans.

Were you asking if I would sell the transaxle separately or the car? The car I will sell without the motor, but not the motor first or I blow my foot off for a potential buyer as a turnkey package.

I have a new Ford Racing Aluminator XS, and a New Graziano 6spd manual trans.

Were you asking if I would sell the transaxle separately or the car? The car I will sell without the motor, but not the motor first or I blow my foot off for a potential buyer as a turnkey package.
Looking specifically for the transaxle only. Lmk is your willing to sell it standalone and by how much.

Back