Charger 1969- 950 hp

Gregg

Gregg
Lifetime Supporter
Not much action for me. I saw wheelie bars and a drive to the end of the block and was expecting the driver to let loose. He didn't. Too tame for my tastes, thats all.

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Paolo -

This video is probably a little "lame" in some people's eyes too - but I made it of my 1100 HP Chevy Nova as part of the package to "Sell" the car.. It's about 15 min long and is basically a drive through the streets of Minneapolis on a beautiful fall day.
The whole idea behind the video was to show how docile the car was in day to day traffic and could also be a ground-pounding screamer if you were to put the throttle down. I did give it about 1/4 throttle a few times during the video - it's at that point that the 18.50" x 31" tires let go of the pavement and wail in protest.. The sound of the blower screaming is pure music to my ears..

I would have warmed the tires and stood it up on the wheelie bars except that there was no place to do it safely. Remember - I live in the inner city of Minneapolis and there really is no place to go totally nuts..

Chevy-II-Much - Blown Nova PRO/Street - Final video

There's pictures of the car and a lot of other information here if interested;

CHV2MCH_Index

The car has been sold now..

Back