forgotten exotics

Brian Hamilton

I'm on the verge of touching myself inappropriatel
Makes you wish you had the money to grab them all (That F40 is a replica in Dubai) and restore them. Imagine the return on investment for that!! Hell, if I had the money, I'd keep them ALL!!! I'd build the garage for them and polish them all every week. They all break my heart, why do people do that to these beautiful machines? You'd think they'd have the heart to sell them to someone who really cares for them and would treat that vehicle like it was made of solid gold, and for a decent price. They've already gotten their use and fun out of the car, they've moved on to something else. Anyway, I'm not going to keep on about this. Just don't understand it.

Laters,

Brian

Couldn't agree more, Brian. It really hurts. Love so many of those cars, and I'm especially fond of Muiras.

Wish I could get one of these "rejects" at the right price,

Dalton

My car dealer cousin called me up one day back in 1976 and said; " There is a car at the insurance auction with a bunch carbs going across the car behind the rear window, what is it?" "Shall we bid on it?" My reply; "Hell yes!" I went to see the car and recognized it right away as a Muira with the rear body gone and a little right front suspension damage. All we could gather up for money to bid on the car, was two thousand dollars. We missed it by six hundred dollars! I'm still crying over that one!

Back