Aussie's and their priorities!

This story must be a Hoax, there is no mention of the other ten or twelve packs of beer that any Dinkum Aussie would have had on board, or perhaps they drank those to hide the evidence when they saw the cops coming:) BURP!!!

Jac, I'm guessing it was right at the end of a long trip and they only had the one 30 can pack left. They were probably heading back into Alice Springs for a top up. Having hundreds of empty beer cans strewn through the vehicle isn't unusual and wouldn't have rated a mention in the news article. It's also not uncommon for us to not bother registering vehicles as that money is much better spent buying more beer. :D

Seriously though, it's not surprising the guy didn't get the message, he is obviously an idiot.

Last edited:

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Hmmm, Northern Territory, vehicle unregistered and uninsured, sounds like one of the Original Aussies if you get my drift. Not ever mentioned in the press in these days of rampant political correctness.
Probably a couple of dogs in the back as well.

I suspect Pete's on the money there. :thumbsup:

And they complain about the intervention.............:thumbsdown:

It's really, really sad to go to these places and discover the stereotypes before your eyes. :cry: Clearly the approach taken since the 70's hasn't been successful and an entirely new strategy is needed. Shame the current government won't change it.:embarassed:

Jac Mac,
I think it was Tallboy Tuesday,s at Larrimah's and I hear it's quite the drive.
Dave
(Just so you guys know the Tallboy was an Aussie invention developed by Fosters Lager Marketed in North America a 16oz can)

Last edited:
Going anywhere from anywhere is a quite a drive in Aussie.:)

No , I worked it out, that last pack of 30 was the sober drivers share, & the 5 year old ( The drivers kid ) was sitting on the hump in the middle so that the other two couldnt get the belt undone, got to hand it to those aussie kids, loyal to their dads.!!

Back