Too many projects

House extension/rebuild, GT40 still in build, then this comes along :thumbsup:

Chuffed to bits, but any help from club members to help me finish my build will be greatly appreciated :happy:

Brett

Attachments

• scan24102008.jpg
    scan24102008.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 416
Brett, how did that happen? no - wait - don't answer that.
fantastic news, congrats to you and your good lady.

Simon

ps, don't worry, the first 18 years are the worst..........

pps, mine are 24 and 27 and BOTH still living at home! he he he....

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Good aim!!!!

Congratz!!!!!

:)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NbYRtT1Vw4c&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NbYRtT1Vw4c&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Congratulations, Brett. Mine are 24 and 27 and the 27 (son) is still living at home. However, he's one of Australia's best Mercedes technicians, so handy to have around.

Best wishes, and be prepared to put many projects on hold while others take their place,

Dalton

Ian Anderson

Lifetime Supporter
Brett

Congrats
Get working on the car - in a few months it will be "you need to decorate the nursery" and,..... and,....... and,......

Ian

Congratulations Brett, as Ian says get the car finished now or it will be at least another 5 years before you get going again on it. By that time you'll have your trainee engineer helping (!) you

All the best
Andy

Congratulations Brett. Better check and see if a rear facing seat can be accommodated!! When my first was born, I used to take her to the hospital with me in her stroller to do post-op rounds on Saturdays. I would drop her off at the nurses station while I saw patients. Great baby sitters!!

Bill

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
Congrats man. For sure. It is a blast, I have two. However, I agree....you had better get that car done...and quick....the clock is ticking.

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
Congratulations Brett
I registered my car 2 days after my daughter was born, I had just been made redundant at work and was halfway through a major house renovation. - Wouldn't change a thing! You can get through anything if you put your mind to it, just fix your goals in your mind and GO FOR IT.
A year on, my daughter is now walking, we're living in the house, I'm working and the car is.... well that's another story :)
All the best

Thanks to everyone for all your congratulations and best wishes. April 27th is the T- day... only one day before SVA changes to IVA...

Only have to knockdown wall and make one room bigger, refit ensuite, remodel hallway, decorate nursery and finish the GT. Well if that's only that then, anyone need any work doing LOL

Brett

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
Hi Brett,
Do you do painting and decorating? I need someone beore Christmas.
Congratulations.
Any idea what caused it?
Dave M

Back