Christmas quiz?

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
A couple of years ago we all collectively compiled a motorsport Christmas quiz. Subsequently I got quite a few emails about it and how much it was
appreciated as a complete change from all things festive.
Well, how about we do something similar this year and however many questions we can achieve will be published on 24th December and the answers late UK time on 26th. Just give me an indication you want it and send any questions (preferably with the correct answers) to [email protected] and I'll compile it and the answers seperately.

Keith

I remember, it was a brilliant idea and helped establish the community. I sense things are a bit different now and I am astonished no one else has yet chipped in. OK, I'll start it off.

Who is this very famous forum member? Clue: He drives a Duke ...:drunk:

image001.jpg

Just realised I have to submit the question and the answer to Dave, but this is just for fun guys.... :)

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
I don't know who he is but I hope he doesn't put it down the road. Imagine the gravel rash.:shocked:

BTW David, good idea.

That looks like the bloke from the movie "Waking Ned Divine", but seriously David that sounds like a good idea, I'll e-mail a question. Are you looking for historical, technical or whatever we can come up with?

Cheers
Phil

Bill Hara

Old Hand
GT40s Supporter
Dave, can you give us a bit more info? Some examples maybe - is Keith's question the type you are searching for? Forum / car / dilemma :)shocked:) type questions?

Easy question: Name Ron Earp's favourite GT40 colour scheme.

Medium Questions: Has the Iron Sheik ever posted a photo of himself on the forum?

Hard Questions: Name the original designer of the GT40.

Is that the sort of thing you're after Dave?

David Morton

Lifetime Supporter
All questions, great or small, about anything Motorsport or even the
gt40 web are fine. If we can't take the piss out of ourselves - who can.
ps I thought the picture of Faili on his avatar does him justice.

from the kafir.......

Back